[flashrom] flashrom schedule 2013 (includes my GSoC proposal mostly :)

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Wed Apr 24 04:21:28 CEST 2013

I think the stuff you laid out would be fine to list explicitly as project
objectives :-) The GSoC FAQ states that continuing work on a project is
fine so long as some "new" work is done as part of your participation. I
think the idea was to ensure students get a chance to diversify their role
in the project since some projects have a few very big parts that people
focus on for several months or years. Flashrom has a lot of smaller parts
and the stuff you mentioned seems diverse and new enough to satisfy the
requirement IMO.

David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.