[flashrom] flashrom cannot write on ecs-A785GM-M7

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue Aug 27 12:09:25 CEST 2013

As you have requested, from recently built flashrom in git repo:
/sourcefiles/flashrom> # ./flashrom -p internal --output readlog.txt -r
backup.bin
IMC MBOX: Timeout!
Shutting down IMC failed.
FAILED!
FATAL ERROR!
Error: Programmer initialization failed.

I assume 0.97 <= HEAD (?). Logfile attached. I am going to go ahead and
flash the BIOS using some other method. Will try and continue to support
your info/test requests in the mean time.
Regards.