[flashrom] flashrom -V NVIDIA MCP61 ASUS M2N68-LA (Compaq Presario SR5019UK)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 9 16:37:36 CET 2013

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:33:18 +0000
Dave Murphy <davem at devkitpro.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just built flashrom from source and run it on my machine to see
> if it's supported with a view to eventually working on coreboot for
> this board.
>
> Any suggestiions on how to proceed from here?

Hi Dave,

I dont see a reason why flashrom would not work in the log (but there
are some facts that may not be visible in the log without trying to
write).

For coreboot... I would get another board (NVidia is in general a dead
end regarding coreboot). Please ask further coreboot-specific questions
on the coreboot mailing list or its IRC channel.