[flashrom] MX25L25635F support?

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 28 00:18:20 CET 2014

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:58:45 -0500
Brian Rak <brak at gameservers.com> wrote:

> Is >16MB a feature that hasn't been implemented, or were there problems
> with it?  I find references like
> http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2013-July/011301.html , but
> it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.

That mail is about a related problem that is caused by the current
implementation of flashrom that has actually nothing to do with
4-byte addressing - it's a bug.

There is a PoC implementation of 4-byte addressing but i would could it
rather a hack than a solution:
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/3897/

> I seem to find some
> patches that add it as well, but they don't appear to have ever made it in.

Probably the one above(?)
Maybe you can get it to work for your use case but due to time
constraints I can not assist you (much) further, sorry.