[flashrom] About flashrom chips support plan?

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Wed Jul 20 21:58:55 CEST 2016

Hello Yulong,
FYI - Apollo Lake support was recently added to the chromium.org version of
flashrom:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_party/flashrom/+/44088751d156119eae394efb87881209dfa25e8f

I expect upstream will have support for APL soon as well.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Yulong Chang <yulong.chang at insyde.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gentleman and Lady,
>
>     Let's me introduce myself first.
>     I am an engineer manager in Insyde Corp.
>
>     I am investigating to use flashrom binary to develop flash tool for
> Intel Apollo lake/Broxton chipset.
>     The Intel Apollo lake/Broxton chipset is not on supported hardware of
> flashrom yet
>
>     *Will Intel Broxton/Apollo lake chipset to be supported flash chips
> for flashrom?*
>

>     Sincerely.
>
> --
> Yulong Chang
> Insyde Software Corp.
> 13F, No.161, Sec. 2, MinSheng E. Rd., JhongShan District, Taipei, Taiwan.
> Tel: (886) 2-6608-3688 Ext.8572

David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.