[flashrom] toshiba satellite c660d-144 black screen

Akram Hossain ahossainur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:06:41 CET 2016

Hi,
Can someone help me please with my problem. My Toshiba Satellite C660D-144
has black screen and keyboard lights stays on. I've tried to flash the bios
through usb from Toshiba website the exact model bios, but it didn't work.
And tired to flash with (USB Programmer CH341A) but nothing is working. Its
bricked do I need SPI flash and where I can get the right file. I'm not
expert in this case please consider if I write something that doesn't make
sense. Please help me. Thanks