[flashrom] My current libflashrom/layout branch

Nico Huber nico.huber at secunet.com
Wed May 4 13:51:32 CEST 2016

Hi all,

this is my current work on layout support and libflashrom. I don't have
the time currently to clean it more up / respond to a review, as I will
be on vacation for about three weeks.

Most things are pretty clean though. So I sent it in, in case anyone
wants to look at it or just play with it.

One note on layout semantics: It's clear from other patches that there
are different concepts of a don't-read-all option. It's either read only
the flash parts that are not included (shall be kept intact) or read
only those parts that are included (will be changed). I implemented the
latter. It's quite useful for systems with a locked ME region.