[flashrom] GSoC conclusion

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Sep 1 23:20:43 CEST 2016

Hello Hatim,

no worries! Life happens, mistakes were made and lessons learned on
both sides. David and me where somewhat absent due to our workload, so
we didn't check in with you as often as we should have. Ultimately the
goal of GSoC is to help students such as yourself become members of the
open source community. Your work in the first months and good standing with
the community certainly helped making the decision easier for us, and
we look forward to working with you in the flashrom community in the future.

If it helps I can install znc (the IRC bouncer I am using myself) on a
host and create an account for you but it's somewhat different from
IRCCloud.