[flashrom] Intel MBD question - ATT: Stefan Tauner

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Fri Jun 24 17:29:09 CEST 2011

*Thanks Stefan*

I appreciate all your help!!

However - jumping directly to your last paragraph I must say I'm VERY
unsure about doing this so think I should follow your recommendations.

You say .. /"Use the tools from Intel"/. Thats fine I would like to try
this and understand your reluctence to continue "prompting" me along.

Just one last thing - can you point me in the right direction to get
details on these 'Intel Tools'. I did look on their WebSite but failed
to find any help there. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Once again - many thanks for all your help!!

--
*/_Ian Whitfield_/*/
*Pretoria, South Africa*

/(No trees were harmed in the production of this message, however
a large number of re-cycled electrons were temporarily inconvenienced) ////