[flashrom] DQ965GF

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri May 18 01:17:33 CEST 2012

On Tue, 15 May 2012 03:19:53 +0300
gabris <gabris.t at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, as written in flashrom I'm sending verbose log which is from Intel
> DQ965GF motherboard running Q965, Mandriva 2010.2 as OS. it has SST25VF016B
> Bioschip.

Hello gabris,

thanks for your report!

I have added the board to our list of (un)supported boards (with an
appropriate note) and will commit that later together with other small
changes.

It wont change anything regarding support of the board, but i would like
to see the output of
flashrom -VV -r image.tmp
It will try to read the whole flash chip and will fail and i want to
know where. This test is safe.