[flashrom] join IRC

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Thu Aug 2 01:46:59 CEST 2018

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 00:42:57 +0200
Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at gmx.at> wrote:

> joining and speaking is possible with unregistered user names again.

Well, that turned out to be a bit too optimistic on my part... we have
re-enabled the mute mode for unregistered users for the time being. But
anybody can join the channel and request permission to speak by sending
a message to one of the operators if need be. Just registering your
current nickname on freenode is of course preferred:
/msg NickServ REGISTER password youremail at example.com
when connected with your desired nickname.