[flashrom] join IRC

Владимир Амельянович amelyanovich.vladimir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:07:47 CEST 2018

Hello.
Please could you help me?
I have chipset "Intel ICH7/ICH7R". It is marked as fully supported. I did
the following steps 1) made backup 2) changed some setting(disable internal
audio) 3) made backup again.  I made hexdump comparision of files from
steps 1), 3) and there are no changes at all. What did i wrong?

Best regards,
Vladimir