[flashrom] Error reading Winbond W25x16 on Intel DX48BT2

Finnbarr Murphy fpm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:13:08 CET 2010

Hi Carl-Daniel,

Thanks for the fast feedback.  This BIOS has a UEFI boot option which
isupports EFI booting an OS.  Got it to work for a while and then
somehow it managed to hose itself by adding one too many boot options.
I suspect a buggy implementation of an EFI boot manager but Intel will
not provide any support because (1) I was using Linux and (2) it is
a desktop motherboard.  I wanted to clean out the EFI boot options.

Guess I will just have to demand a replacement motherboard under
warranty.

Regards
- Finnbarr