[flashrom] Raspberry pi and winbond 25q32

Manuel ciaociaciaocia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:54:10 CEST 2014

I have Tried to flash the w25q32 that is soldered on my motherboard using
raspberry pi. I have verified that alla the connections are right, and i
also have connected wp and hold to vcc.
Also i have used short cables, and i have soldered them directly to the
chip.
Anyway it doesn't recognize the chip and i get:

Found Generic flash chip "unknown SPI chip (RDID)" (0 kB, SPI) on linux_spi.
Probing for Generic unknown SPI chip (REMS), 0 kB: REMS returned 0x00 0x00.
probe_spi_rems: id1 0x0, id2 0x0
Found Generic flash chip "unknown SPI chip (RDID)" (0 kB, SPI).
===
This flash part has status NOT WORKING for operations: PROBE READ ERASE
WRITE

Please, Any help?