[flashrom] Fwd: PM25LD512-SCE

Oscar Enrique Goñi ogoni at redimec.com.ar
Mon Jul 13 17:38:39 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan, thanks for your help!
I have updated with those packages and now I can recognize the chip.
However, I have an issue while trying to write the flash, here is the basic
output:

Calibrating delay loop... OK.
Found PMC flash chip "Pm25LD512(C)" (64 kB, SPI) on ft2232_spi.
Block protection could not be disabled!
Reading old flash chip contents... done.
Erasing and writing flash chip...

and never progress. Moreover, no signals are present on the PINs

and this is  a part of the verbose output:

Found PMC flash chip "Pm25LD512(C)" (64 kB, SPI).
Some block protection in effect, disabling... Block protection could not be
disabled!
Chip status register is 0x20.
Chip status register: Status Register Write Disable (SRWD, SRP, ...) is not
set
Chip status register: Bit 6 is not set
Chip status register: Bit 5 is set
Chip status register: Block Protect 2 (BP2) is not set
Chip status register: Block Protect 1 (BP1) is not set
Chip status register: Block Protect 0 (BP0) is not set
Chip status register: Write Enable Latch (WEL) is not set
Chip status register: Write In Progress (WIP/BUSY) is not set
Reading old flash chip contents... done.
Erasing and writing flash chip... Trying erase function 0...
0x000000-0x000fff:E

Do you have any idea of the issue?

Thanks in advance!
Oscar