[flashrom] New programmer board "SPI_TT LPT" support - patch submission

Max flammaden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:27:09 CET 2016

SPI read was tested. Write wasn't, because of sudden AC voltage blackout
and I haven't had any more effort going to collecting build tools and
struggling with build process.
It's buffer enable pin is hardwired, so no control required.

In attachment there are SPI-TT schematics, so you can add it to man page.

Best regards,
Max Arephin.

: